To comply with the provisions of the French law on confidence in the digital economy of June 21, 2004, the legal notices required to identify the publisher of this website are set out below.
This website is published by 3032 Oü, a company with capital of €2,500, registered in the Tallinn Trade and Companies Register under number 14917972, with registered office at Sakala tn 7-2, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia.
The publication director is Aleksander Thomson.
Contact: via the contact form.
This site is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2, rue Kellermann - Roubaix 59100.
3032 and the brands mentioned are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The pages of this site are protected by copyright.
Reproduction or distribution of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited.
Shutterstock, Fotolia, Istockphoto.
Reproduction or copying of all or part of the visual, textual and multimedia elements of this site is strictly forbidden without our written consent.
Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes counterfeiting and may result in legal action.
Processing of personal data
The information collected will be processed by 3032 for its exclusive use.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you may exercise by contacting us via our contact form.
You may also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning you.
3032 is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and complying with the new general rules for the protection of personal data and the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation).
We are precise and transparent about the information we collect, just as we are about the re-use of this data.
This policy defines the following topics:
- The general principles of personal data protection;
- The personal data we collect and process;
- The processing purposes of data collection;
- Data printing difficulties;
- Your rights regarding your personal data;
- How to maintain and protect your personal data;
- How to comply with data protection rules.
3032, through the technological system of display optimization, has recourse to the deposit of cookies in your browser. No personal information is passed on to third parties.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file deposited and stored on the user's hard disk, subject to his or her choices, by the server of the site visited or by a third-party server (web analytics tool, advertising agency, partners, etc.).
A cookie therefore makes it possible to recognize the user's terminal when they return to a website. It is not the user who is recognized, but the terminal from which he or she visits a website.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
The cookies we issue on our site are used to recognize the user's terminal when he connects to one of our sites in order to :
- Optimize the presentation of our site according to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, according to the hardware and software used by your terminal for viewing or reading,
- Enable the user to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as their personal account, on the basis of the information they have transmitted when creating their account.
- To store information relating to a form you have filled in on our site (access to your account / and your subscription).
- To compile statistics and volumes of visits to and use of our site,
- To implement security measures, for example when the user is asked to log in after a certain period of time.
To find out about the options offered by any other browser software and how to delete cookies stored on your terminal, depending on the browser(s) installed on your terminal, please consult the "Cookies: tools for controlling them" section of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique & des Libertés) website.